AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking ValueTrack

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everybody,

This is my 1st post here. 

I have setup account-level value track parameters. Now I want to see how the ads are performing. So, where can i see parameters performance data and insights?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ncc J
September 2016

Tracking ValueTrack

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ncc, how are things?

Since ValueTracks are dynamic information filled after the click happens, you need to use some analytical tool to check this information, such as Google Analytics or any other of your choice. You won't be able to check ValueTrack results from inside Adwords if that's what you want.

Any other Ad results you should be able to check from the "Ads" tab, "Dimensions" tab or over the "Report" on the top menu.

It's recommended for you to link your Adwords acocunt with your Google Analytics in case you haven't one yey. This page can help you with: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

Hope this helps.

_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ncc J
September 2016

Tracking ValueTrack

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ncc, how are things?

Since ValueTracks are dynamic information filled after the click happens, you need to use some analytical tool to check this information, such as Google Analytics or any other of your choice. You won't be able to check ValueTrack results from inside Adwords if that's what you want.

Any other Ad results you should be able to check from the "Ads" tab, "Dimensions" tab or over the "Report" on the top menu.

It's recommended for you to link your Adwords acocunt with your Google Analytics in case you haven't one yey. This page can help you with: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

Hope this helps.

_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Tracking ValueTrack

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, 

Thanks for replying. GA is already conected with Adwords.

Where can I see value track insights in it?

Thanks