AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Status of Conversion is still unverified after 15 days

vik
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
vik
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my adword campaign, I added some URLs for conversion 15 days back but tracking status is still in unverified mode.

Even I had added some other URLs of same website and that tracking is going on well.

I don't know what happened, why tracking status is still unverified. Because of this, I am not able to see total conversions.

Please give your valuable views.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking Status of Conversion is still unverified after 15 days

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Vik,

Kindly visit this thread: Adwords conversion tracking code.

Hope you will get your answer!

Thanks
Anchal

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I hope you have installed the conversion tracking properly on your required web pages.

Tracking status is unverified till the time somebody who click on your Google ad will not reach the required goal completion page. 

One way to work upon it is to click on your live ad, complete the conversion and reach the final page where you have installed the code. Then wait for 24 hrs. to see if the code status changes or not in your Adwords account.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

vik
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
vik
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anchal,

Thanks for the reply.

I found one issue with my conversion tracking.

I created two conversion for same (Thank-you) page.

One is reporting and other is still unverfied. But I am not sure this problem is occuring due to this reason.

What do you say? 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi vik,

You have placed 2 conversion codes on the same page? What's your reasoning for doing that?

Two conversion codes from the same AdWords account, if recording properly, is going to make it really difficult for you to figure out the actual number of conversions as the will be counted twice.

I could not answer your question as to why one is reporting and the other unverified without looking at the code on the page to see if it has been implemented correctly.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords