AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Status of Conversion is still unverified after 05 days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adwords Experts,

I am having an issue related to conversion tracking. I have installed conversion tracking on my thank you page (http://marketing.netcore.in/b2c-report-thankyou-page/). Note: I am using unbounce page for paid ads. Can you please help me on how can i overcome this issue. Let me know in case I need to change some setting in my pages or etc.

Have a great week ahead.

Thanks,

Winay

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Winay,

You can use the free Google Chrome extension: Google Tag Assistant to verify tags are firing properly. When I ran it on your page, it showed everything is set up correctly.

The only thing it suggested was to use Google Tag Manager to consolidate the tags, which is makes this suggestion whenever more than one tag is on page. 

Are you having a specific issue or just wanting to make sure you installed tracking code (tag) correctly?

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Thanks for prompt reply. I have checked it through Tag assist but however I m worried about tag being unverified, to test it i have completed live test conversion [Checked filling out a form and landing to thank you page] but still not seeing my conversion tag being verified and tracking conversions.

Would appreciate your help in resolving this.

Regards,

Winay