AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Multiple Numbers On The Same Landing Page - Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have a client who has a landing page specifically for ppc that has two separate CallFire numbers in the same place: one local 510 number and then also a 925 number. My question is how would I go about setting up conversion tracking for two different numbers? Would it be best to try and hide one of the numbers and only track one or is there a way I can dynamically swap both numbers and track both?

I'm not that tech savvy when it comes to adding code to websites so I'm not really sure where to begin. I'm assuming I would choose the option to edit the website code manually vs generating a code from a single number? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Tracking Multiple Numbers On The Same Landing Page - Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John

The best option would be to use Google's built in call conversion tracking. You can dynamically switch them as you please. 

Unfortunately, it's really not that simple to implement. 

@ArnoldM (a fellow TC) created this guide a while back; https://www.redflymarketing.com/blog/adwords-call-tracking-guide-gtm/

Again, it's not for the feint hearted but it works. Perhaps you might consider hiring a freelancer to implement this as it's probably one of the most difficult AdWords things to configure correctly in my opinion. 

Alternatively, if you'd prefer to tackle this on your own, I will try to walk you through it here.