AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm trying to tracking conversion from my adwords campaign.

What I want to monitor on my website

1. Watching the first youtube video on my landing page
  2. Watching the second youtube video on my landing page (N.B. There are only two youtube video on my landing page)
  3. once user click on signup button link redirects to amazon product specific page. How to track which keywords and ads performing well (getting conversions from).

Is there any way to tracking these kind of conversion?

Thanks,

Raj

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking Conversion

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rajkumar,

Positive. Chances are you can do that. For that purpose, however, you'll need a Google Analytics account that you can access under the TOOLS tab in your AdWords account. When your GA and AdWords accounts are linked, you'll need to create so-called EVENTS in the GA account for the 3 user interactions with your website content that you specified above. This is a rather complex topic, therefore you are suggested to start on the GA help page linked-to below.

*** About Events - Use Events to collect data about interactions with your content ***
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033068?hl=en

If you have further questions on this, please post the query in the Google Analytics forum on the left of the page under Communities. The guys in that forum are more knowledgeable about GA than the AdWords folks.

Best,
Lakatos

Re: Tracking Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Lakatos.