Tracking Banner Ads on Display Network.
Re: Tracking Banner Ads on Display Network.
Please follow below details so check which sites your ad being displayed.
See which websites, videos, and apps have displayed your ads from your Placements tab.
- Sign in to your AdWords account at http://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Campaigns tab and select your campaign.
- Click the Display Network tab.
- Click the Placements tab.
- Look at your managed placements to see where your ads appeared based on specific websites you've added.
- Look at your automatic placements to see where your ad appeared based on targeting methods such as display keywords and topics.
- Click the "See details" drop-down to see a list of site URLs where your ads have shown. (For a complete list of your automatic placements across your entire account or specific campaigns, go to the Dimensions tab, click the "View" drop-down menu, and select "Automatic placements.")
You can find more details on this link - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404178?hl=en