AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Ad data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am having trouble viewing data for ad banners that are displayed on one of my companies pages (US Squash: http://www.ussquash.com/tournaments/). I am currently using Page Analytics Chrome Extension to view certain data on all of the pages, however, data for 3 of the banners displayed are not being shown. Although, data for one of the banners is showing. See below for specifics on the data:

1. Interested in viewing the percentage and number of clicks per banner

2. Data for one (1) banner ("Advertise Here") is shown, but not for the rest

Please let me know if you need any further information. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking Ad data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Freddy. It looks like all the banners are contained in a single div container. The banners are placed as list items in this container. It's likely that in page analytics is only tracking clicks on that div. You'll need to separate them out or track clicks using events or virtual page views (my preference).

Not sure if this is an option in the megamenu plug in you're using but that's where I see the problem. I'd recommend you contact the plug in owner or make the adjustments I mentioned above yourself or with the help of a developer.