AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Total conv.value is zero

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Total conv.value of aparticular ad group always shows zero while in other ad group its working fine(having values).Please help me to sort out this problem.

I have asked same question earlier but that did not help much so I have started new thread. If any details needed please let me know.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Total conv.value is zero

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Santosh,

Please note that Total Conversion Value will only be shown for those ad groups which have attained Conversions. Also, while setting up the conversion action, you need to give some value (either static or dynamic) to the conversion which you are measuring, otherwise it's not worth looking at this metric.

Read this help center article for more insights:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3419241?ctx=tltp

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Pankaj,
Yes there is 20 converted clicks and 24 conversions in that ad group but total conv.value is showing zero while in other ad groups total conv.value is showing.If you need any other info please let me know.

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Santosh,

Did you assign any static or dynamic value to the conversion type action which you have installed on thank you page? Can you check that by going into your conversion action settings and see if you ever applied any value to your conversion.

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Dynamic value assigned, working for other Ad groups as I mentioned earlier.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Is it the only ad group where Total Conv. value is zero or you have different ad groups where you can see this behavior of how conversion value is showing in your account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
It is the only Ad group where Total Conv.value is zero,In all other Ad Group value is showing.

*I am running campaign for E commerce site that's why dynamic value assigned to get exact value.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi santosh s,

Do all ad groups end up at the same thank you page? If not, check the implementation of the conversion code on that page. If they all go to the same thank you page, I'm stumped as to why some would work and others not.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords