AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Total Conversion Value is NOT Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having conversions, but our Total Conversion Value is showing ZERO for sales which is impossible.

This just started happening yesterday and also happened back in November. It was an issue Google was experiencing. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Steve

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Total Conversion Value is NOT Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Steve,

we have the same problem.

Cheers
Rida

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here. Just noticed this yesteday. 

Can you look into Tools > Conversions > Webpages Tab and let me know if that looks normal? 

For me, I see all my converions and conversion values listed on that page, but on Tools > Conversions > Conversions Tab I only see a few transactions and a small conversion value.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here, except I can see number of converted clicks and cannot see number of conversions or conversion value.. Happened yesterday, 5/30. 

EDIT:
I can't see conversion value or conversions in the campaigns tab, but when going to Tools --> Conversions --> my conversion setup --> It shows the number of conversions and conversion value.. So it's not showing in the campaigns tab but is showing on the conversion setup screen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It stopped working for me on 5/30. I do see the conversion value in Tools > Conversions > My Conversion but not in the campaign data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Total conversion value is still not working -- it's been off the entire weekend. I truly hope this doesn't negatively impact my quality score. It sucks not to have good metrics to analyze the data. I hope everyone who this is happening to will reach out to google help to escalate this. I know they don't have phone support over the weekend, but reach out to live chat which is 24/7. If enough people compain, maybe they'll do something sooner rather than later to fix this.

Thanks.

Steve

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am seeing similar issues across multiple client accounts here in Australia: conversion data appears in some reports, but not others. 

For my clients, from May 30th to now (June 2nd) I am seeing:

• Converted clicks appears to be correct in most reports
  • Conversions and Conversion Value are zero in most reports
  • Under "Web Pages" the data looks correct

I have reported to Google, but not heard back yet. 

Pete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am seeing the same thing. The data is in there when you actually click through into the conversion itself, it's just not being pushed through the system completely it seems. Hope they'll fix this soon!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have to +1 this. I have noticed my total conversion values are showing as zero from at least Saturday.

Have contacted my account manager and awaiting a response.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just heard back from my Google account manager - they know about it and are working on it. No timeframes or other information yet.