AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Time limit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much time does it take to complete the Google Certification Program?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Time limit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Jesszi wrote:

How much time does it take to complete the Google Certification Program?

There are 2 things here. One is individual certification and another is Adwords Certified Partner criteria. 

As an individual you can clear the fundamental exam and one of the advanced exams and become individually qualified. However, in order to become certified partner for your company, as per Google notes:

"It must have at least one employee who has met the Individual Qualification guidelines and it must have managed at least $10,000 spend over 90 days (counted from the day the AdWords account is linked to the My Client Center (MCC); the MCC account linked to the company must have spend on 60 days out of a 90-day period)."

You can start studying for the exams using this reference:

http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en-GB&page=examstudy.cs

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jesszi,

Welcome to the community.

In addition to what Pankaj said above i would like to add one more thing.

To become an individual qualified you have to aware that,Once you passed the Fundamental Exam it will be valid for 2 years.

On the two advanced exams, you'll need to re-take them once a year in order to stay qualified.

Thanks,

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I think you can complete the certification in an hour if you know the questions. I am talking about the individual certification.