AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Three optional conversions for one campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running a campaign and i have three different possible conversions. I would like to track each conversion desperately in this campaign in front list of keywords.

I have no idea who I can generate a report which sort / present / mine each one of the conversions (and its contribution) vs kewords.

Help is needed! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Three optional conversions for one campaign

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for posting. If you have three different conversions you could set up three separate conversions on the Conversions tab in your account and then monitor them separately and see which keywords led to each of the three separate conversions. 

This link here will help you set up some conversions if you need any help with this. 

I hope this helps a little!

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your replay. I already set up the conversions. My question was related to the ability to see the contribution of each one of them separately.

I found out the answer is to generate reports of keywords by using segments while presenting coulombs "many to one"

Thanks
A

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes you can use Keyword segments with "Conversion / Conversion action name" after you show the column "Conversion many per click", but it will only tell you how many conversions were triggered by that keywords .

If you setup Goals in the Analytics interface, you can see much more data about your Goals / conversions, like duration, pages per visit , conversions from organic sources, the multi-search funnel. And you can import all that data into adwords and the conversion optimizer can do a better job for your budget.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207154?hl=en&rd=1

Just quoting :

"

Importing is a good idea if you'd like to do the following:

• Access your Analytics conversions and data related to your AdWords clicks.
  • See AdWords conversions displayed next to your Analytics goals and transactions, which can help you see how to optimize your campaigns.
  • Import data into Conversion Optimizer to streamline bidding for conversions at a lower cost."