AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Thank you page?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My landing page has custom URL tracking parameters, but when someone submits the form and reaches the thank-you page, sometimes it shows the thank-you page with custom URL parameters and sometimes it just shows the thank-you page URL. Will this be a problem in recording the conversions?

Note: The client claims they have half the number of leads compared the the leads we have showed till date. I'm using "converted clicks" to count my leads.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Thank you page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Prashad,

If the user has reached to the landing page by clicking the ads then completed the goal, it will be count as a conversion in the adwords.

Please check if you have the same goal set within the GA account and you have imported the GA goal in the adwords then also the conversion will be count twice in adwords(you can check number of conversions from the different sources with in the conversions).
Also, check if you have imported smart goals from the GA account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’