AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Suddenly showing many clicks on paused keyword, why is this happening?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi I am just checking my campaign and found that on one keyword which is on pause mode and suddenly it showing clicks on this keyword now. why?

do anyone know about this issue?

HRMehrotra
On Google+

SEMag
1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Suddenly showing many clicks on paused keyword, why is this happening?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
This shouldn't really be happening. Have you checked you have chosen the correct time frame (in the top right corner). It might happen you were looking at a time frame when the keywords were still running. Sometime the answer is really simpleSmiley Happy If this is not the case however and the time lag is more than a day then please contact the support team who can look into your account and see the exact details. You can get all the contact options if you click on the contact button here: http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en

Hope this helps!
Karl

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hrmehrotra
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi karl,

i have checked all the things bt everything was fine, the click was increasing in my eyes when i was refreshing the page and just after half an hour everything came to normal and i got to know that from some friends that it was happening and after sometime everything will be normal.

HRMehrotra
On Google+

SEMag

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Is the Keyword showing clicks for the day when it was paused already?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If it is, it's probably late reporting. Please learn that the figures you see in various reports are NOT real time.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
This shouldn't really be happening. Have you checked you have chosen the correct time frame (in the top right corner). It might happen you were looking at a time frame when the keywords were still running. Sometime the answer is really simpleSmiley Happy If this is not the case however and the time lag is more than a day then please contact the support team who can look into your account and see the exact details. You can get all the contact options if you click on the contact button here: http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en

Hope this helps!
Karl
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hrmehrotra
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi karl,

i have checked all the things bt everything was fine, the click was increasing in my eyes when i was refreshing the page and just after half an hour everything came to normal and i got to know that from some friends that it was happening and after sometime everything will be normal.

HRMehrotra
On Google+

SEMag