AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Steeling traffic via google add

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Another business is using my business name above their web site google add redirecting traffic.How to I report this to goggle...This individual has done this to several others of the same business...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Carol D,

You can use this interactive web form to report this. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Carol D,

If the competitor is using you brand name(registered) in the ad copy then AdWords will take the action against the competitor otherwise if he/she is using your business name in the keywords or non registered brand then you can not do anything as this is the strategy which most of the advertisers use to grab the similar business traffic.

Though you can also run ads on your business name with higher bids to win the auction and outrank the competitor.

As you are the business owner, you will have the better QS then the competitor in terms of relevance and landing page experience.

Hence, you will need less CPC bid then the competitor to win the ad auction.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Steeling traffic via google add

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Carol,
Thanks for posting your question with our team members. I believe that you will need to call the Google Customer Care Number and report them about this issue along with the screenshot. 

And alternate method is that:
Login into your adwords account, click on Settings Icon on right hand corner, then click on Help Button, and select the "Live Chat" option Or "Email" Option. For example, see the attached screenshot. 

Let me know if you require further help in this case, Thanks, Jack

2017-01-02_1340.png