AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Splitting Conversions for Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry - this seems like an obvious question and I'm probably just missing something, but I couldn't find an answer in forums...

Question: How can I see the breakdown of conversion types (Signup & Purchase) for a single campaign when I have multiple campaigns running? 

Situation: 

• I have 2 conversion goals: 1) Signup 2) Purchase
  • On campaign (and ad group, ad, keyword) reports both types of conversions are summed together for total. 

Requirement: I would like to see results for each conversion type individually.  If I go to Tools>Conversions, I can see the totals for each conversion type. That works if I only have 1 campaign running during a time period.

Problem: However, if I have multiple campaigns running during a time period, all campaigns' conversions are summed on the Tools>Conversions - I don't find a way here to break this out by campaign. 

Thank you for helping!

-phil

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Philip A
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi - try using the segment ->conversions -> by conversion name - that should do what you are looking to do.

If memory serves, however, you need to first make sure you have the Conversions column activated.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Philip A
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi - try using the segment ->conversions -> by conversion name - that should do what you are looking to do.

If memory serves, however, you need to first make sure you have the Conversions column activated.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Ooops - should also have mentioned that you would do this within the campaigns report tab, not within the tools -> conversions area....