AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Some analytics data is missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've added a couple of analytics colums. Bounce rate and visit/page. However some adgroups and keywords are not showing any data even though I do see clicks and impression. So some keywords and adgroups I do see bounce rate and page/visit but other I dont even though I see the clicks and impressions.

How come?

Thanks,

Re: Some analytics data is missing

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI

If you did make the adjustment to import this data from Analytics very recently I think you should wait for a day or two to see if things changes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I didn't import any data. I created an adgroup report with a period of 30 days. All adgroups have impressions and clicks. Most of the adgroups also have bounce rate and page/visit data. However some adgroups the bounce rate is zero and also the page/visit.

This is what I dont understand. How come some adgroups show clicks but the analytics data is showing all zeros. By the way I'm looking at this data in adwords not in analytics

Thanks, 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI

At the some time you did connect AdWord and Analytics and thereby started to import that data from the latter to the former Maybe that was long ago, maybe recently, I don´t know
But it could explain why some ad grouos are not showing such figures [they were running before you started to import data]