AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Some Adwords campaigns not appearing in Analytics Channels

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

I would be very pleased to have a little bit of help on this issue that I have between Adwords / Analytics.

I have set up 6 Adwords Campaigns and their tracking. The 6 of them are appearing well in Google Analytics under "Acquisition - Adwords". However, only 2 of them are appearing in "Acquisition - Campaigns" and "Acquisition - All traffic - Channels - Paid Search"(I do have visits on all of them).

I can't figure out the issue as I've used exactly the same parameters & tracking on all of my campaigns. The 4 other campaigns have much more ad groups than the 2 that are working well but I don't think it could be the reason why it's not working.

Does anyone has any idea of what could it be please?

Many thanks for your help!

Rodolphe

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Some Adwords campaigns not appearing in Analytics Channels

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rodolphe,

Did you set up the manual tagging or are you using auto tagging feature so that AdWords data can auto populate inside Google Analytics?

Also note that under Acquisition>>Campaigns, all of your campaigns will be shown (not only the ones you created inside AdWords but others as well) because it's not a dedicated AdWords campaigns place which you are checking. It will show you all the marketing campaigns that have been running for your website.

Did you try referring to dedicated Analytics forum for this:- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Many thanks for your reply and your help!

I am using the autotagging features but I just noticed that for the 2 campaigns that are working I choosed for the ads "Final URL" whereas for the others that are not working I used "Destination URL". Should I change all of the urls in "Final URL"?

Thanks for the clarification regarding the Campaigns tab. I will have a look at the Analytics forum also.

Many thanks,
Rodolphe

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rodolphe,

In case your URLs doesn't use any third party tracking or any custom parameters, then those URLs will automatically be changed to Final URLs within a day as you would have seen the announcement. In case you doesn't, I would suggest reading this post from Kathleen: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/Do-you-need-to-upgrade-your-URLs-by-...

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the info, I will wait tomorrow to see if it changes then. Thanks for your help.

Rodolphe