AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelink extension statistics is same for all sitelinks ,why?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I am using sitelink extension with four site links in my campaign.I just checked the statitics of sitelink extension for this month.Everything is same for all sitelinks like clicks, impression,Ctr, cost ,Avg-position all are same.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
September 2015

Re: Sitelink extension statistics is same for all sitelinks ,why?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Use the segment button and pull the data for "This extension vs other". This reporting feature can show you interesting results , as it did for me such as less than 0.05 % CTR on each of the sitelinks Smiley Happy

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375416?hl=en

• "  Detailed reporting: Find out the number of clicks that occurred on any part of your ad, every time an individual sitelink appeared. Break down the statistics by campaign, ad group, or ad. Segment your statistics using “This Extension vs. Other” to see the number of clicks that occurred on the individual sitelink versus another part of the ad (e.g., the headline, other sitelinks, or another extension). "

Re: Sitelink extension statistics is same for all sitelinks ,why?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Now I got it. Thanks very much.