AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Showing more specific location stats than targeted location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Let's say, I have a client who wants her ad to show throughout Germany, but in the stats, she would like to see more specific location info. Right now, the only info we get is 'Germany', because that's the only entry in the location settings. Is this possible? The only workaround I can currently think of is manually adding every single municipality in Germany. But that would be crazy...

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Showing more specific location stats than targeted location?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rosa,

I guess you are asking about this

locations DE.png

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Rosa B,

You can get details of the specific locations which come under the targeting location.

Go to the dimensions tab > user location > Columns > modify columns > level of details > add region/city/most specific location.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit,

Thank you!

In my AdWords panel, 'Level of detail' only has 'Ad group' as available option. I don't see a way to add more specific location info.

Kindly,

Rosa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Łukasz, thank you!

Yes, that could be it. I currently see: 'There are no statistics for the selected date range. Please select a different date range.' So I can't confirm yet.

Re: Showing more specific location stats than targeted location?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

There should be all the metrics as shown in shared screenshot.

What campaign type and campaign sub-type you are using?

user locations.JPG

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Archit, many thanks for the detailed screenshot! It was a little buried in the AdWords settings, but I managed to find it with your help.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

You are welcome!!

Regards