AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Showing Zero Clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am doing PPC for a project with campaign set for USA location. And I have judged a very strange thing, it might be strange to me as I am new in this field.

Issue is:

For 24th and 25th March campaign analysis is showing 25 clicks and my budget has be deducted accordingly. But when I check location wise in setting tab it is showing clicks Zero result. While for other dates it is showing correct result even for today. More over Google analytics linked is also showing Zero clicks for 24th and 25th March. Please clear my doubt.

Amit Verma

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amit Verma
September 2015

Re: Showing Zero Clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Amit,

Few things I could think of here:-

It might be too early you are trying to get details of particular locations wise data and that's why AdWords has yet not updated that data but overall you are seeing 25 clicks as per your post.

Try looking at the last week data for location specific and see if you can see that data or not.

Google Analytics and AdWords uses different terminologies to track data and their cookie tracking behavior is different.

Did you see the traffic from other sources (like organic, referral etc..) in Google Analytics or no data?

Also note that Analytics track visits and AdWords track clicks. Both are different. More details can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034383?hl=en

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amit Verma
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Amit,

Few things I could think of here:-

It might be too early you are trying to get details of particular locations wise data and that's why AdWords has yet not updated that data but overall you are seeing 25 clicks as per your post.

Try looking at the last week data for location specific and see if you can see that data or not.

Google Analytics and AdWords uses different terminologies to track data and their cookie tracking behavior is different.

Did you see the traffic from other sources (like organic, referral etc..) in Google Analytics or no data?

Also note that Analytics track visits and AdWords track clicks. Both are different. More details can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034383?hl=en

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I should wait for 2-3 days to track location details.

Yes, I am getting detail of last week location specific data.
Yes, I am getting traffic from other sources (like organic, referral etc..) in Google Analytics