AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Showing Adwords Remarketing Conversions alongside my Campaign conversion in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

So I've recently setup our Remarketing campaigns (search only) with Google Adwords Shopping.

I want to be able to show these conversions/transaction in Analytics alongside my other reports.

For example I have my Anayltics data reporting on Transactions, Revenue, ROAS, Clicks etc for Campaign 1,2,3 and want to incorporate Remarketing in this report. Is this possible if so how or could someone point me in the right direction.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ryan O
August 2016

Re: Showing Adwords Remarketing Conversions alongside my Campaign conversion in Analytics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ryan,

If you are tagging your Shopping Remarketing camapaign (RLSA) properly or using Auto Tagging in your account , then you can see this campaign alongside your other Adwords campaigns in Google Analytics

Auto Tagginghttps://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1752125?hl=en

Hope it helps !!

Re: Showing Adwords Remarketing Conversions alongside my Campaign conversion in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Deepak,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Auto-tagging is set up correct, to be 100% sure I checked the link you provided.

I am receiving all the relevant data for my other campaigns, but I am unable to add remarketing data ALONGSIDE my other campaign data.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ryan,

Well if the auto-tagging is correct, then you should see your campaign data in Analytics. I would suggest you to contact Adwords Support Team for this issue:

Here is the link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Deepak,

Thank you again for taking the time out to respond to my query.

It seems after more thorough research I was wrong about how Remarketing assigns conversions.
I was unaware that whichever campaign Remarketing was setup with the conversion would be assigned to said Campaign.

Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for explaining all the relevant data, much appreciated.

Ryan

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You are welcome Smiley Happy