AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Should i delete thes low quality score keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would it effect the account if i do not delete the keywords with low quality score that have not received any impression or clicks in two months & that which have low CTR ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashiya S
September 2015

Re: Should i delete thes low quality score keywords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

It would depend upon whether you are keeping them on in your account. If the current status of your keywords with low or poor quality score is active, then I would say that the overall quality score of the account might get hurt.

So, it is better to consistently look for the low quality score keywords which are doing no justice to your account. Identify them and try to improve the Quality Score by looking at the search queries which are attached with them (if they are getting clicks). If you are able to improve the QS, it is well and good, otherwise pause them and introduce their variations for other options.

You should be bidding competitive enough in front of other advertisers and try to maximize the Phrase and Exact matches in your account for better CTR and relevant traffic.

My couple cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

No it will not effect your account, but you should have to change your keywords.

You can change keywords match, and also increase relevancy through changes in Ad copy.

20-25 keywords in a Adgroup is a good practice when you work with PPC

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashiya S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

It would depend upon whether you are keeping them on in your account. If the current status of your keywords with low or poor quality score is active, then I would say that the overall quality score of the account might get hurt.

So, it is better to consistently look for the low quality score keywords which are doing no justice to your account. Identify them and try to improve the Quality Score by looking at the search queries which are attached with them (if they are getting clicks). If you are able to improve the QS, it is well and good, otherwise pause them and introduce their variations for other options.

You should be bidding competitive enough in front of other advertisers and try to maximize the Phrase and Exact matches in your account for better CTR and relevant traffic.

My couple cents!

Pankaj