AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Shortcuts to reports - rearrange, rename, delete

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I made around 20 shortcuts to different combination of reports but now i want them rearranged to access faster the frequently used ones. I have not found a way to manage shortcuts, rearange, rename or delete them. Can anyone help on this issue ?

Thank you

Adrian

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Shortcuts to reports - rearrange, rename, delete

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Sorry, but no, I'm not aware of any way to do that.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You could rename them in a way that, when sorted alphabetically, the most used ones show on top. Use numbers such as:

1-report

2-report

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I deleted all the reports and made a new numberd list, like this advice, at least this way i can tell a client : Look at report no 6... , because without a referrence it would have been difficult to give advice via a phone line.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can rename or delete shortcuts in the admin section. Can't see a way to re-order them however.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You can rename or delete shortcuts by going into Google Analytics > Admin > Shortcuts (third column, under Personal Tools & Assets) > click Actions > Rename or Delete.

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.