AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Campaign Conversion Tracking

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

There is a query of mine.

Suppose I am running  shopping ads .How can i track conversions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Shopping Campaign Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Soumik Ghosh,

You will need to login to your AdWords account, click on Tools towards the top of the page and then select Conversions from the drop-down menu. From here you will want to select the Website option and then complete the fields according to your own preferences and requirements. For the "Value" section, you might want to select "Don't assign a value" initially, as this can be fairly complex; although you can check this article if you do want to tackle it.

Upon completing this, you will be provided with a code which you can paste on your "thank you" / "confirmation" page that follows a successful sale. This code needs to be pasted between the <body></body> tags of the page you select.

There is plenty more great information in this article, but let us know if you have any other specific questions!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.