AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Setup Remarketing Campaign for different users

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I want to setup a re-marketing campaign. This is a new site still GTM or Analytics or nothing installed.

What I want is to re-target users who visited the site but stayed on site for a while (Not bounced).

Let me know what steps I should use? 

Can I use Analytics without GTM?

Setup Remarketing Campaign for different users

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sandaruwan

It is always a good practice to integrate either Analytics/Tag Manager in your website to track user activity/interaction with the website.

Coming to your question, you can create a re-marketing list without Analytics integration (though it is recommended to track users interaction with the website). Steps for the same -

1. Log in to your Adwords account

2. On the left will be a pane with options such as - All drafts, All experiments.. etc, please click on 'shared library.

3. Next you will see multiple options in front of you of which you will have to go to 'audiences' and then click on 'view'.

4. On the right will be a small box with the heading 'remarketing tag', click on 'tag details' and then click on 'view adwords tag for websites'.

5. Copy the remarketing code-snippet and paste it on your website's conversion page. And your remarketing would be set-up. Though this is the first phase only.

6. Now spot the red button which says '+Remarketing List', click on it and decide the objective that you would want to pursue and it will be done.