AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Sending report as an attachment to mail id instead of sending link in google adwords.Help me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have scheduled a report daily basis in my adwords. I am getting report daily in my mail id as a link.

But my requirement is I dont want that link, instead of that link I have to get attchment.

Is it possible... can any one help me to get out of this

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sending report as an attachment to mail id instead of sending link in google adwords.Help me.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi ravan,

Have you thought about doing a custom report using the PPC data from analytics and getting this in PDF?

A simple way is to use the advanced segments to only include paid traffic then click email to schedule it.

Maybe give it a try and see if it gives you what you need.

Re: Sending report as an attachment to mail id instead of sending link in google adwords.Help me.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello ravan;

I don't recall the specific date, but that was more than a year that Google switched from sending a downloaded copy of the report, to sending a link;

That was done due to privacy / security issues - to ensure that only a user who granted access to the account, can view the report.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Sending report as an attachment to mail id instead of sending link

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
what is it's use then? If a link is coming in email and you have to click on that and then again you need to login to Adwords to download the report, This makes no sense! Scheduling a report means you will get an attachment. Otherwise, This process is same as to go to Adwords daily and download your report manually.