AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Send retargeted users to another domain?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

First of all excuse me if this is a silly question, I couldn't find the answer to it on the docs. Basically I would like to 'share' my retargeting list with another campaign in my AdWords account. The problem is that this other campaign links to another domain. Is there anyway that can be done?

Thanks a lot for your time!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Send retargeted users to another domain?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Yakito,

As re-marketing list is at the account level, you can use it as a targeting criteria in campaigns that point to a different domain as well, provided it is in the same account.

Just navigate to that campaign and under the display network tab, you'll find interests and remarketing. Click on remarketing, to see all the remarketing lists available in the account. Select the one you'd like to use and save.

Screenshot below:

RML.png

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Yakito,

As re-marketing list is at the account level, you can use it as a targeting criteria in campaigns that point to a different domain as well, provided it is in the same account.

Just navigate to that campaign and under the display network tab, you'll find interests and remarketing. Click on remarketing, to see all the remarketing lists available in the account. Select the one you'd like to use and save.

Screenshot below:

RML.png

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks a lot! Smiley Happy