AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Seeing Display Ads But No Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I know my display ads are running, my client also saw the ads but i'm not seeing any information regarding the number of impressions made started the ads on 4/15/16 (June 16, 2016)

Can you explain if this is normal or why i'm not seeing any data

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kirk N
May 2016

Re: Seeing Display Ads But No Data

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Kirk,

First, I would double check the date range you currently have selected in AdWords, you may be looking at days that the account was not running.

Re: Seeing Display Ads But No Data

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kirk,

Cedric makes a very good point. Your date range may be off.

One thing I would also add is that, the data may not show depending on other factors, including how you are viewing the data. For example, if are looking at the numbers in the Ads tab and if you've recently made changes to your ads, and have the view set to see only enabled ads, then some of the older ads with impressions may not show (because they are either paused or removed, depending on the optimization you may have done before). In this case, you'll see only the new ads that have either none, or very few, impressions for the individual ad. Therefore, you may want to double check your totals column to see the number of impressions there, or take a look at the campaigns report, to see impressions on the campaign level, which will consolidate all impressions from all ads (paused, removed, etc). Just a thought.

Regards,
Alex