AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Seeing Conversion Values

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I've set up conversion tracking where I'm passing a conversion value for each conversion.  This all seems to be working correctly.  I can see the total conversion value looks about right at Tools and Analysis | Conversions.  But I'm not able to get the conversion value to show up in one of the columns of the Campaign | Keywords display.  I can see in Campaign | Keywords that there were a total of 17 conversion for all my keywords for the period of interest and I can see how much all these clicks cost me.  It seems that I should also be able to see here how much they brought me in conversion value so I can see right away what my profit was.  Am I missing something?  

Thanks for any suggestions.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author stevea
September 2015

Re: Seeing Conversion Values

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi stevea,

I think you need to customize the columns at your campaigns and Keyword tabs to see the Conversion Value down to keyword level.

Try this: Click on Columns>>Customize columns>> Under select metrics>>click on Conversions and then select the required metrics i.e. Conv. Value/Cost, Total Conv Value etc... You can repeat these steps at ad group and keyword level for more granular reports.

It will help you understand what all keywords and what all campaigns have been driving more conv. value for you.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author stevea
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi stevea,

I think you need to customize the columns at your campaigns and Keyword tabs to see the Conversion Value down to keyword level.

Try this: Click on Columns>>Customize columns>> Under select metrics>>click on Conversions and then select the required metrics i.e. Conv. Value/Cost, Total Conv Value etc... You can repeat these steps at ad group and keyword level for more granular reports.

It will help you understand what all keywords and what all campaigns have been driving more conv. value for you.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes!  Thank you very much!