AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

See the locations of the clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I want to know if there is a way to monitor the location of the clicks. I want to see where are my customers and then narrow my advertisment to specific location.

Can I do that?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maor
September 2015

Re: See the locations of the clicks

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Start with checking the "Dimensions" tab and "Show" => Geography. Use columns to sort out if you get too specific data at first hand

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I can't get any geographic data from Dimensions unless I choose a date range of at least 2 days. What date range are you putting in?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Start with checking the "Dimensions" tab and "Show" => Geography. Use columns to sort out if you get too specific data at first hand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have "There are no statistics for the selected date range. Please select a different date range." and the data range is the right one. Does it take few days?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not sure if your after geolocation or website what websites display the advert? If your after the sites that display your adverts read my below comment Smiley Happy

If your campaign is using the display network then take a look at

Display Network Tab >> Placements

Here you can view all the websites that display your ads. I find it really useful to exclude the sites which generate low CTR, it will boost the CTR and save you money in the long run. Enable manual bidding and increase your bid on sites which bring you more conversions so your budget is better spent.

More info on placements: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=53215

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I can't get any geographic data from Dimensions unless I choose a date range of at least 2 days. What date range are you putting in?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mine is the same, I can't see data unless its two days old.