AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

See all display placements by campaign, not ad group

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

This might just be me, but I can't find a way to see performance of a particular display placement (i.e. domain or app) by campaign. I only see performance by ad group. The only way I can see how a particular domain is doing in aggergate, is to do a filter for that domain, however, I don't see a way to do the same for mobile apps. I don't get any results when entering a mobile app name.

I usually end up exporting to Excel and doing a filter or pivot table. I guess I have the same problem when trying to figure out performance the same KW in different ad groups (although less of a problem because I usually don't duplicate KWs in multiple ad groups, but display will automatically put the same domain in different ad groups).

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: See all display placements by campaign, not ad group

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Joe. Right now, there is no quick and easy way to aggregate the information for 1 domain at the campaign level. It sounds to me, that the way you have been doing it is the best way to do this right now. I can pass along this feedback as it is a great suggestion. 

Re: See all display placements by campaign, not ad group

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for passing this feedback along. Too often I feel nickled and dimed by websites because they will spend a little in this ad group and a little in that ad group with no results. It also doesn't help when I think that placements are doing horrible and then exclude campaign-wide, only to find out later that it got several conversions in a different ad group.