AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

See Display Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hie all, I am not able to use my Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether I can use it for Display Select also? I want to see where my display ads are appearing but that tool is not working only. Please Revert Back ASAP.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roopal P
September 2015

Re: See Display Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Roopal,

The Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool only finds ads on the Google Search Network. Because of the large quantity of websites, videos, and apps in the Display Network, Google won’t be able to locate your specific ad on the Display Network.

To see if your Display Network ad is running, check your account statistics to verify that your ad is being shown.

You can find details here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roopal P
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Roopal,

The Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool only finds ads on the Google Search Network. Because of the large quantity of websites, videos, and apps in the Display Network, Google won’t be able to locate your specific ad on the Display Network.

To see if your Display Network ad is running, check your account statistics to verify that your ad is being shown.

You can find details here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Deepak,
Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely try to use it.
Hope answer to my question lies in that.