AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

SearchImpressionShare

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community,
We have a very interesting issue:
We want to add possibility to show "SearchImpressionShare" into our reporting UI, but we need to have possibility to change date range and show correct stats, but through API we revieve these stats only in this view:

The impressions you've received on the Search Network divided by the estimated number of impressions you were eligible to receive. A percentage returned as "xx.xx%", or the special value "< 10%". To prevent calculation accuracy issues, fields whose data type is Double can be used only with the following operators in predicates: LESS_THAN or GREATER_THAN. This is also true for AWQL: Only the operators < and > are allowed in the WHERE clause.

You know, we can't aggregate percent values, but mb we can recieve two metrics, which you are using to calculate this metric "SearchImpressionShare" into Google Adwords UI?

Thank you,

Roman

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: SearchImpressionShare

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Roma V I'm not sure I understand your question.  You should be able to specified any required date range from an appropriate report, such as the CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT and pull the SearchImpressionShare field from that report.  Can you explain in more detail what you need to do?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits