AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Search terms report visible after how much time , with what delay ?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The search terms report is visible showing search terms with a delay of minimum 48 hours or sooner ?

Edit : meant to write "48 hours" not "48 days" Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

Re: Search terms report visibil after how much time , with what delay

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Indeed I do, as I double checked before posting, I was seeing the same - a bit to my surprise. I'm not sure how new this functionality is but it would seem that if this continues, we'll be closer to that "real-time" ideal with these reports.

Good Catch!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Adrian,

Much sooner than 48 days. Smiley Happy

I think if you have decent history of clicks (generally what's needed for SQR details) you may see data from today. That said, I would not put too much weight into today data as there needs to be some time to compile - there is always a chance of some delay. Yesterday or before should be pretty good.

I don't recall perfectly but when launching fresh accounts, I feel like it was 2 - 3 days before I had any useful SQR data. So 48 hours or so.

- Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Smiley Happy I meant to write 48 hours .

Why I am asking is because I am seeing in some accounts search terms for the time-frame "today", almost in real time. I remember seeing this data in AdWords only after 2 days or more. Can you see the same ?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Indeed I do, as I double checked before posting, I was seeing the same - a bit to my surprise. I'm not sure how new this functionality is but it would seem that if this continues, we'll be closer to that "real-time" ideal with these reports.

Good Catch!

-Tommy

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

The same goes for all the other metrics that were previously shown with a 2 days delay in adwords , now are visible for "Today" :

1) Campaign Settings>>Locations ,

2) placement URL under "See Details" inside the Placements report ,

3) placements for automatic targeting like Remarketing

4) even the locations distribution for Views in "AdWords for Video campaigns"

Too bad I can't see conversions imported from Google Analytics also for "today". These are still with a 2 days delay.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Nice! A great improvement!

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for confirming that you can notice the same change in the data updating speed.