AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Search queries in Insearch Ads format Adwords for videos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Since the upgrade at Enhanced Campaign in July Advertiser on Youtube lost the Insearch Search query report on Adwords for Video.
google is not showing anymore the keywords that triggered the Insearch ads.
I will love to see Google saying something about it, is it a four month bug, is it a new policy ?
It is crazy to have no news from Google on a crucial subject like that.
I know "no search query report" means more money to Google as the target is broader but it means really poor advertising and so poor user experience on Youtube.
I post on the forum as I already speak with my Google rep  in vain.

Thanks for any information

Re: Search queries in Insearch Ads format Adwords for videos

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi pilgrim411, 

I've forwarded your concern to the appropriate teams. You should hear an update soon. 

Thanks for your patience, 

Mini

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mini

Thanks for your help. I am wandering how advertisers invest in youtube without this data ??
how can you chose to advertise in Youtube Insearch if you do not have search query data ??
It is terrible to see when a user search on Youtube that the triggered ad has nothing to do with the query. What an idea of a better advertising @Google.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mini,

I never heard about Google but the problem seem to be resolved. Search query data is back but now I had a broad modifier triggering my ads for queries that have nothing to do with that Keyword !