AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Search Terms results - impressions and clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm reviewing the Search Terms report for my ads. It only lists search terms which resulted in clicks. Is there a way to view a report of search terms that resulted in impressions, but no clicks? Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Terms results - impressions and clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Vectorcutco,

Go to your search tearm report on the adwords interface -> click column tab (select customise column)-> select performance where you can see on right side remove option comes infront of click matric-> click and save it.

Hope this help you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the reply.
What do you mean, "option comes infront of click matric-"? This is not clear.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I said Remove Option

Have is the screen shot.Which will help you

Click Remove.png

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Vectorcutco,

Simple answer is "No" you can't. Though we feel that report will be very helpful. Please see the thread on similar topic:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Search-term-report-for-impressions/m-p/203306/hig...

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's absolutely insane. Of all the data they provide, and they can't do that.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Since, we don't have that report and we can't do anything about that. How about utilizing search terms reports with click in a best way? Add keywords which brought irrelevant clicks in negative list! Smiley Happy

Just a thought!
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Vectorcutco,
One thing to think of is to set up Google's AdWords Paid & Organic Report. I don't think this will give you exactly what you want, but you could use this data to see if certain Keywords trigger your Ads to appear, but the searchers clicks on your Organic listing.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3097241

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/08/analyze-and-optimize-your-search.html

Another thing to do is to set up an Google Webmaster Tools Account. Although this isn't AdWords, this will show where your site organically appears on some Keywords.

And finally, a way to know exactly what Keywords your Ads appear on is to use only Exact Match - this will limit your reach, and take some time to complete, but if you're worried on showing for certain Keywords, this will limit it. Does that help?