AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Search Term Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used to be able to search for keywords that triggered my ads for the last 30 days. Using the new search term option and the dimensions tab options only give me information for the last 24 hours and doesn't appear to allow me to view the report for an individual campaign. Meaning I have campaign A selected and keywords that triggered ads in campaign B in the last 24 hours showed up.

Is there a way to view a search term report in a specific campaign for a period more than the past 24 hours?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Term Reporting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jason,

You can change the date range from yesterday/today to custom/last week/last 14 days/last 30 days, for particular campaign as well as adgroup.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had the dates set (upper right hand corner) for the month I was trying to research. Is the a separate place to set a date range for the report?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I don't think there is any such script available.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’