AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Scheduled reports not downloading any more

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

We have had a scheduled email set up in our MMC for 2 years that runs every morning with our KPIs across all accounts. For the last 2 days this report no longer downloads when we click the link, instead we get a red error message reading:

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.
[ Dismiss ]

I have created a new report to test this and the same thing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?

muchos thankos

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

We've seen this error but usually when I referesh the window it get disappear. Did you try login out and re-login in from incognito mode?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nisal, 

We've tried that on multiple computers and had no luck. I also tried creating a new report and that also failed to download via the email link. Are all of your scheduled emails still working as normal? 

Thanks