AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Schedule export of AdGroup settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to set up a report to export my Ad Group settings on a daily basis (for external analysis).

My preference is via API but the performance reports do not contain current settings like Max CPC, Mobile bid adjustment etc.  (Performance reports are over a period of time.)

I can easily export Ad Agroup Name, Ad Group ID, Max CPC and Mobile bid adjustment from the website.  

It is possible to schedule some sort of report to export these settings daily?

Thanks,

M

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Schedule export of AdGroup settings

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure about the possibility of doing this with the API (you'd have to check the API forums for that), but this should be possible in AdWords. It may be time consuming to set up the reports, but you can schedule them to be emailed to you daily after initial set-up.

The reports section at the top of AdWords will only report on campaign metrics, but you can export any view of AdWords from within the campaigns section.

For example, if you go to the Ad Groups tab of the given account, you can click the small "download report" downward arrow to export the current view into another file format. It will also give you the option to set up daily emails. The limitation here is that there may be a limit to the number of rows you can export, and you would need to set up a separate report for something like mobile bid adjustments from that specific tab.

Good luck!

Cassie