AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Same onversion pixel across all accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have added new accounts in my MCC. I would like to use the same conversion pixel I currently have for the old accounts. Is that something possible? Or do I need to create a pixel for the new accounts? I'd rather use the pixel from the old accounts so It's easier to implement.
Many thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Same onversion pixel across all accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Adwords conversion code is account specific.
Using the same code will not track the conversions for other accounts, the conversions will be tracked in the adwords account with which the code is associated.

So, you need to use separate conversion codes corresponding to the particular adwords accounts.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Adwords conversion code is account specific.
Using the same code will not track the conversions for other accounts, the conversions will be tracked in the adwords account with which the code is associated.

So, you need to use separate conversion codes corresponding to the particular adwords accounts.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All my new accounts are in a MCC. Can i create a pixel at the MCC level and use this pixel for all new accounts?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
MCC or manager account is to manager all other linked accounts with a single login.
Every account in the MCC will have a unique conversion tracking pixel, which can not be used cross-account.

So the answer is NO.

Regards