AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Same conversion code implemented twice on a thank you page

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The tech team has accidentally implemented the same conversion code twice on one thank you page. How will adwords track my conversion when someone submits a form? Multiple conversions, one conversion or 1 converted click? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Same conversion code implemented twice on a thank you page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
This could cause wrong recording of conversions. Should be fixed.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks mate.

I would like to know, how many conversions will it record when someone submit's the form and reaches the thank you page.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Prasad,

Every time a user clicks, fill the form and ad and reaches the thank you page, it will be count as 1 conversion.
But in your case, the system should count 2 conversions.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for answering Archit. And will this count as 1 converted click or 2 converted clicks?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
It will be 1 converted click.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’