AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Salesforce Intergration

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Ive linked salesforce to my PPC account and selected one of the milestones to pull into adwords

The GCLID wasn't being tracked but this was implemented earlier in the week. Since then, the milestone I want to pull through has been triggered twice from adwords visitors but I am not seeing the conversions tracking in adwords

I have pressed the 'import now' button

1 Expert replyverified_user

Salesforce Intergration

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, Matt. I've never used Salsforce, so I can't share any first hand experience with you, but please bear in mind the following (described in detail here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3285060?hl=en )

a) the gclid has to be imported into Salesforce

b) the lead associated to that gclid needs to get to a certain stage in Salesforce

c) you need to manually export a file from Salsforce or use the AdWords API

d) last, but not least, you have to manually import that file into AdWords (in case you haven't used the API).

So in case you didn't perform all these stages, please make sure you do. If you did and it still didn't work, I can't provide you with more information since, as I've previously said, I don't have first hand experience.

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.