AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Salesforce Integration

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to link my Salesforce Account to AdWords. Everything I try to link the accounts I receive this error: We can't access your Salesforce account
We can't access your Salesforce account. Contact your Salesforce account administrator about the following error:
INVALID_SESSION_ID: [{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]
We were able to get one account linked, but upon going to configuration - we again get this error. I've checked all the permissions on the SFDC side and all seem to be in order.
Any help/direction would be great!

Salesforce Integration

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I ran into that a couple of years back and it turned out that Salesforce required me to upgrade to a much more expensive plan, in order for the integration to work.  It was the beginning of the end for me & SalesforceSmiley Happy

I don't know if that's what's going on with your account but it does sound familiar so you might want to check it out on the SF side. 

hth

Re: Salesforce Integration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks... not sure that is the issue given we have the Unlimited edition.

--
Mandy Shepard
Sales Operations / R&D
Salesforce Administrator