AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Results of Google Video Ads in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am experimenting with video campaigns in Adwords and got them running ok. I also did get some results shown in the Adwords account. UNfortunately i can not find a trace of those results in the Analytics account. Everything is set up correctly, i do see the results of the other PPC campaigns in analytics.

Where do I find the video advertising results? Do I need to set up additional event tracking or something?

Thanks for your help

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Results of Google Video Ads in Analytics

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi ralfson, 

We are pleased to hear that you are trying out AdWords for Video. We apologize that we cannot yet provide you with accurate reporting in Google Analytics for website traffic coming from these clicks. Please be assured that our engineers are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Sincerely, 

Tiffany

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Did you link your youtube account to your AdWords account and GA account?

Have a read of this: http://searchengineland.com/how-to-integrate-google-analytics-youtube-76595

You need to add your GA userID into your Youtube channel analytics settings too.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi ralfson, 

We are pleased to hear that you are trying out AdWords for Video. We apologize that we cannot yet provide you with accurate reporting in Google Analytics for website traffic coming from these clicks. Please be assured that our engineers are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Sincerely, 

Tiffany