2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made 3 conversion actions with different values, but in campaign i see a tab with (converted clicks x amount) its annoying that all the conversions are stack in to one, so how can i download/see a report that will show me (x conversion for converted action number 1, x conversions for another converting action number 2 and x converted actions for converting action number 3)

thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Report

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Andrew,

I believe that you'll be able to see your conversions segmented if you use "Segment" dropdown, then find "Conversions" and then "Conversion name". You have your AdWords account linked to Google Analytics, so I'm sure you won't have lots of problems viewing them. 

There is some more information regarding segments in AdWords, please refer to this help article.

Hope this helps!

Milda Prušinskaitė

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.

In the Segment I can see conversions but no data of converted click per conversion tracker. is there a way to see that?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Segments it's really the right way to see those, but make sure you're seeing from the correct date range. Adwords attribute conversions from the date you've first interacted with the campaign if you're within 30 day window.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click