AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Report to show my performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Can Any one share there report which saw the performance comparison to past months..I want to see what all we have to include and how we can calculate it.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ruchi K
August 2016

Re: Report to show my performance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ruchi,

Honestly, it depends from client to client and what is the prime objective for which he is running AdWords. ROI or Branding.

I compiled one article long time back (actually collaborative article with opinion of other fellow members as well) where they have shared their thoughts around which ones are the important metrics for them: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/What-is-the-one-most-important-statistic-you-d-lo...

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ruchi,
What metrics to include in your reports depends on your business goals solely.
But metrics like Impressions, CTR, Converted Clicks, Cost per Conversions are some of them which should be included.
Please elaborate your question more for further help.

Regards,
Loukik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Loukik

Yes I want to include metrics like Impressions, CTR, Converted Clicks, Cost per Conversions etc and compare it with previous months in percentage(down or up), i want to see some reports example so that i can show my performance better to my client...My email id is kulshreshtha.ruchi16@gmail.com you can mail me some report formats that will help me.

Thanks