AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Report on Where my Ads were shown on Displya Network.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning.

I am running a Display network only campaign using keywords only.
I see that i have some impressions in last couple of days. I want to know if it is possible for me to know which sites were my ads displayed on.

I believe the earlier Adwords Interface was easy on reports.

How do i see this report as mentioned above, can some expert give me steps to do so.

Thanks

Re: Report on Where my Ads were shown on Displya Network.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Toronto- SEM ! Welcome to the Community !

The clicks will be available in less than 24 hours in the analytics if you use navigate to "Traffic Sources / Advertising / Adwords / Placements " and select the "secondary dimension" = Placement URL like in this picture :

placement_url.png

Also in AdWords under the Placements tab you will see the placements with impressions and clicks with a delay of over 48 hours.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Adrian,
Thanks for the quick info and help.
I bet if it takes 48 hours i will have to wait until i see some data.

Were all the reports initially within Adwords (old interface)??
The Official Adwords help still shows the old interface. I hope it gets updated soon.

I will get back to you Adrian once this works for me.

Thanks
Sunny

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You might find this advice also useful , since you are only using keywords you will experience placements like "anonymous.google" which you can explore in depth in analytics or simply exclude from the start :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/what-will-be-the-right-cpc-for-displaynetwor...

Why not chosing placements with the Ad Planner ( which is not available in the adwords interface ) :

https://www.google.com/adplanner/

When you select some placements you can see right away where your impressions are triggered and you can perform on the Ads tab the "Segment" operation for Keywords / Placements to see the link between every Ad and every placement.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can get this information at campaign and ad group level. Please click through either campaign or ad group depending on at what level you wish to see placement data and then either navigate

to Dimensions tab >> Automatic Placments

OR

to Display Network tab >> Placement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is a great way within adwords itself.. Thats great...