AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove Enabled Ad Groups from Removed Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello community, first post here,

On these days i am working with the AdWords API, and with so many testing, trial and error, i did create at a start several campaigns and adgroups within. Didn't know at that moment, that i should have removed first the adgroups and then the campaigns. Because it appears that when one removes a campaign, it goes to the history but the adgroups within the removed campaign stay with the Status 'REMOVED'.

So my problem right now is, that i want to retrieve every 'ENABLED' adgroup in my project within my 'ENABLED' campaigns.

Doing that with function : GetAdGroupsExample
With this predicate: $selector->predicates[] = new Predicate('Status', 'NOT_IN', array('REMOVED'));

Result: every 'ENABLED' adGroup from paused, enabled and removed campaign!! Smiley Sad

Go to history can't remove anything...

Don't know what to do right now... any ideas?

Thank you very much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remove Enabled Ad Groups from Removed Campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Ignacio N,

Welcome to Advertisers Community and thank you for posting your first question here. 

Do you know that there's a dedicated forum for AdWords API? It's here at the following URL -

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api

Posting your question there would make you more likely to get faster and relevant responses. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.