AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing traffic questions

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

1) I have remarketing with no other restrictions in a new ad group, besides frequency capping of 10 Imp. per ad group. Now I see that from an audience of around 2000, the daily traffic does not exceed 100 impressions , with a relatively high bid. From your similar experiences, what percentage is your daily ratio of audience / impressions in remarketing. Is it around 5% like my example ?

2) If 500 people from my audience clear their cache and cookies today, and they obviously cannot be followed anymore tomorrow through remarketing, is the Audience automatically decreased by 500 or not ?

Thanks

Re: Remarketing traffic questions

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Andrian,

1) It has to do with the audience and bids. I would increase the bids for a day or two just to compare.

2) No. The audience is a count of browsers that took the cookie. There is no way to know if they still have it or not.

Re: Remarketing traffic questions

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

1) I already increased the bids to an insane 5x from the normal ad groups and the avg. pos. for rlsa is around 1.2-1.4 . I am just wondering what happens in other accounts statistically, what to expect in terms of traffic when I setup a new audience . For example when a new company asks how much traffic will this 50.000 audience bring me, I can answer with around 5% impressions .

2) Good to know, thanks !