AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing tag issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Folks,

I am using google adwords for my business and also using remarketing. now i am seening an error message on my adword dashbroad and i am not able to fix it. Kindly check this error and please help me to solve it.

This below error is showing on shared library level:

Campaign Management – Google 1.jpg

This below error is showing on campaign level:

Campaign Management – Google AdWords - Mozilla Firefox.jpg

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lovelesh S
November 2016

Remarketing tag issue

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Your tag has been setup for dynamic remarketing, where products from your Google shopping feed are shown in remarketing ads. If you aren't running a dynamic remarketing campaign, the warning can be ignored.

If you are running a dynamic remarketing campaign, the key component is product IDs, so Google knows which products to show to people. It is preferable to also have the page type and price information in the code, but not essential. I have run successful campaigns without them.

View solution in original post

Remarketing tag issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please make sure that your remarketing tag passes the custom parameters from your website to AdWords. You need to set the pagetype parameter dynamically on page the dynamic remarketing tag is on. Please check the document below about the custom parameters.

https://developers.google.com/adwords-remarketing-tag/parameters

Hope this helps, let me know if you have questions.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lovelesh S
November 2016

Remarketing tag issue

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Your tag has been setup for dynamic remarketing, where products from your Google shopping feed are shown in remarketing ads. If you aren't running a dynamic remarketing campaign, the warning can be ignored.

If you are running a dynamic remarketing campaign, the key component is product IDs, so Google knows which products to show to people. It is preferable to also have the page type and price information in the code, but not essential. I have run successful campaigns without them.